Monday, August 23, 2010

New TG Sites


I've been moving through the sites linked on some of the more popular TG pages. I'm adding my favorites to my own links for your pleasure.

If you have any sites you think would go well with this blog, feel free to respond in the comments and I will take a look.

My favorite topics are: mind control, submission, and male to female transformation (preferably all in the same story). The idea of losing oneself to total, blind lust always gets my engine going.


Ladies and Gentlemen, start your engines...

Beladona









6 comments:

  1. great pics...thanks for the links

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, the topics you mention are my favorites, too. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice i am seeking a support groupe for my transformation male to femal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Beladona - love your stories, great effort too.

    You wanted to know about similar sites - do try mine

    http://theworldofhugoblack.blogspot.com/

    Let me know what you think.

    Hugo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your work. I also run a cap site. Check it out if you have time:

    www.tgcomix.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wait... it's already linked under comixxxs. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete