Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Need help with a new story



While I keep a few of my stories on the burners, I'm working a new one called Invasion. It'll be based on an alien invasion starting in a typical suburban housing development. Of course, the aliens need to propogate, and a man's mentality in a body of a specifically engineered female would be optimal for them. Any ideas? I've got a few, but this (I believe) is new territory and I'm looking to make a series of stories from this (similar to IT Hungers, but with more of a mental twist). Any ideas on heroes, villians, sub plots, or just items you would like to see. Let me know, the hotter the better.

Oh, and if you can recommend any site with some erotic pictures of abductions, that would be a BIG help.






XOXO





Beladona

No comments:

Post a Comment